Short-Term Rentals


Due to the popularity of short term rentals in Winter Park Highlands, we thought it appropriate to remind the homeowners of some of the important guidelines that apply to all the properties.  Below are links that you will find helpful.

There have been complaints about some Short Term Rentals (STR) having loud and late parties.  The county has an STR Complaint hot-line that you can call to report these: (970) 725-6022.  You can also call the Grand County Sheriff on weekends.


From the Grand County Short Term Rental website:

All property owners desiring to engage in the short term rental of a residence in unincorporated Grand County must apply for a Short Term Rental Permit with the Department of Community Development. These permits will need to be applied for on an annual basis.

WPH Notice to Renters 2018